As well as applying for the EAPP directly to ACU, you’ll also be required to apply to your course via your relevant tertiary admissions centre (TAC) or via the ACU Guarantee. Make sure you meet the course entry requirements and prerequisites to be offered a place in the course. To learn more about entry requirements and how to apply for an undergraduate course, visit Undergraduate students (How to apply)
Learn more about EAPP benefits and services, check your eligibility and find out how to apply.
Encouraging excellence with the EAPP
What is the EAPP?
The Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP) is designed to give the tools they need to achieve balance across their active and academic lives.
The program comes with a range of benefits, including:
- adjustment factors to your score
- priority class allocation
- academic support and flexibility (
- access to financial scholarships and competition/travel grants
- networking and career development opportunities
The program is administered annually, so all EAPP students need to reapply each year to maintain access throughout their study.
Elite athlete and performer support
Am I eligible for the EAPP?
Elite athlete definition
You’re considered an elite athlete if you’ve been identified as such by one of the following organisations:
- The Australian Institute of Sport
- A state institute or Academy of Sport
- A relevant national or state sporting association, of which you are a member e.g. Cricket Australia, Diving Queensland, Victorian Football League (VFL).
- NB: The EAPP recognises Sport Australia funded sports or sports that are on a high-performance pathway to an Olympics, Paralympics or Commonwealth Games.
Elite performer definition
You’re considered an elite performer if you are a member of, and have had significant success in, a major artistic performing arts or production company at a state, national or international level.
More specifically the criteria can include:
- Actors Equity Australia
- Australia dance council
- Australian dance theatre
- Australian chamber orchestra
- The symphony Australia company
- Opera Australia/ state opera
- Musica viva
What we expect from you
Being an elite athlete or performer is a great honour. However, there are also some extra responsibilities
Before you apply to join the EAPP, make sure you read our terms and conditions.
Elite Athlete and Performer Program terms and conditions
How to apply
you must apply for your ACU course via your local tertiary admissions centre (TAC) or via the ACU Guarantee. Following this, you will need to gather your supporting documentation and submit an EAPP application form direct to ACU.
To get started, read our step-by-step application guide.